Sales Business Development Manager
NetIX is looking for а Sales Business Development Manager
Assigned territories: North America
An exclusive opportunity
for an energetic, hardworking and self motivated person to join our Business Development team.
The Sales Business Development Manager shall be responsible for identifying prospective customers, concluding contracts with them, and building partnerships in the assigned territories, driving the business and revenue growth in those markets. The daily account management of the clients shall be executed by the sales team in the NetIX Headquarters. Specifically the Sales Business Development Manager shall:
- identify prospects for the NetIX services in the assigned territories from their own contacts, networking, face-to-face meetings, participation in industry events etc.;
- consult with prospects about business challenges and requirements and cooperate with the Pre-sales team and the Business Development Team to find creative solutions for clients’ requirements;
- lead the customer acquisition process;
- participate in the development of sales and marketing strategies for the assigned territory, including but not limited to providing local intelligence on the offerings, pricing, competitors, potential clients, market trends and others;
- build long-term partnerships for NetIX in the assigned territories, including but not limited to partnerships with content generators, resellers of NetIX services and others;
- liaise with the assigned account managers to ensure that all clients from the assigned territories are served. Serve as an escalation point to the customer’s requests/requirements/problems that the account managers cannot handle themselves;
- Represent NetIX at industry events, promoting NetIX services.
You can contribute if you have:
- Extensive experience in the telecommunications sector and knowledge of the potential clients, the market and competitors in the assigned territories;
- Ability to drive the sales process from plan to close;
- Ability to position products (competitive advantages);
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills;
What's in for you:
- Reputable, steadily growing and people-oriented telecom company with strong positions in international markets;
- Remuneration: Base salary, performance bonus, based on achieved targets;
- Attractive social benefits package;
- Rewarding career, training and development opportunities;
- Challenging projects;
- Creative work environment;
- ...and last but not least... this must be us - the NetIX team of professionals: cooperative and friendly, successful, talented and motivated.
If you feel passionate about this career opportunity, please contact us.