A/V Stream Feed
NetIX provides a global platform for TV channels, radio stations, and other multicast streams to receive original content from around the world over secure and reliable infrastructure.
You’ll be able to discover and access new content from broadcasters that are NetIX members over the NetIX platform by using our self-management system.
As a media operator, through a mutual agreement, you’re able to grant distributors permission to send their content to your network - either in advance, or as a request response - and because you’re fully in control of your own content, you can stop receiving at any time.
How will you benefit?
- You’ll have access to a broad selection of content creators that without the NetIX platform, you may not have been able to access
- You’re in control - using our self-management portal, you can select who you receive content from
- You don’t need to invest in additional equipment for receiving channels
- Your content is safe - apply different access settings for users in your company using the self-management system
- Expand your content supplier portfolio easily - connect to new content in the NetIX marketplace
- You can turn up your service straight away - activation takes one day without need for access cards or receivers
- A single NetIX port has enough capacity to carry all your channels
NetIX A/V Stream Feed Technical Specifications
- A separate port will be required for A/V solutions to be provisioned
- Web based Provisioning System with authorized access.
- Notification of problems, registration and recommendation for resolving them.
- 24/7 NOC for round the clock support and fully SLA-covered