Physical Private Interconnect (PPI)
The PPI service - also known as a data centre interconnect service - provides a point-to-point (P2P) interconnection within a NetIX on-net data centre enabling tenants to access the NetIX platform or to interconnect to any other NetIX members directly.
How will you benefit?
- Through this single cross connect, you can access every one of NetIX’s solutions
- A PPI will save your team time; the NetIX team is responsible for the interconnection process
- NetIX has over 180 members with many major global network brands
Technical Specifications of PPI:
- We coordinate and build the physical connection for you
- Copper interconnections are at certain sites only
- Single mode fiber is offered at all NetIX sites
- Multimode fiber is offered at certain sites only.
- You’ll be kept up to date with every step during implementation; you’ll receive notifications upon initial registration, occurring problems, and recommendations for resolving them
- 24/7 NOC for round the clock support and fully SLA-covered