Are you ready to take the next step?
Are you looking to join a global company but with an agile, always-growing mentality?
NetIX is fun, focused and fast-paced and we're always looking for great people to join our team.
Even if we don't have any open vacancies - if you're interested in becoming a NetIX team member, please submit your CV below because we're always interested in hearing from enthusiastic people!
Become a vital part of NetIX Sales Team!
If you are a self-driven, result-oriented, seasoned negotiator, and expert in uncovering customer needs – apply now and make it count!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Skillful discovery of customer needs and proposing adequate, tailor-made, complex telecommunication solutions;
- Active search and attraction of new customers;
- Proactive communication with existing customers;
- Overall contribution and servicing of the sales process;
- Reporting of sales results and activities.
You can contribute if you:
- Have selling in your blood;
- Feel comfortable working with ISPs and corporate clients;
- Have at least 2 years experience in a similar position (B2B);
- Are a professional negotiator;
- Are able to prepare and deliver successful presentations in front of any type and size of audience;
- Have a relevant university degree;
- Have a very good level of English – both written and spoken;
- Have a valid driver’s license and are ready to travel extensively across Bulgaria.
What’s in it for you:
- Countless opportunities for both professional and personal development;
- Attractive remuneration package;
- Results related bonuses – financial and other;
- Support and assistance from a friendly team;
- Excellent working conditions.
If you feel this is the right job for you, please apply by November 1st 2021
EXPIRE DATE: 31/10/2021
Nikola Tesla, Alexander Bell, John Atanasov – engineers really make the world go round! Make a difference: join Neterra! Our Operations team is looking for a highly-skilled, positive and communicative engineer.
Your main responsibilities will include:
Working close with sales team - leading the technical aspects of the sales cycle, including client presentations, technical bid responses, product and solution briefings;
Working close with network engineers to provide an optimal technical solutions;
Performing technical feasibility check based on specific customer inquiries;
Ensuring customer solutions are according to current network design principles;
Developing strategies to resolve technical obstacles and architect client solutions to meet moderate and complex business and technical requirements;
Providing technical advice and recommendations to customers and colleagues alike;
Serving as a technical and subject matter expert to support trainings for the sales team;
Working together with the Procurement team in conjunction with the budgeting process of the technical proposals.
You can contribute if you have:
Relevant University Degree;
Minimum 3 years experience in operation and maintenance in telecommunications;
Excellent knowledge in Ethernet/IP technologies, networks and services;
Very good knowledge in the following telecommunication technologies: SDH/PDH, DWDM, RF, and IT;
Fluency in English.
What's in it for you:
Reputable, steadily growing and people-oriented telecom company with strong positions in Bulgaria and on international markets;
Attractive remuneration and social benefits package;
Rewarding career, training and development opportunities;
Great team spirit and work environment;
and the last but not least ... this must be us - the Neterra team of professionals: cooperative, friendly, successful, talented and motivated.
If you feel this is the right job for you, please apply by October 31st 2021.