At NetIX, we understand how important reliability is and that’s why we provide and encourage networks to access, implement and utilise our Blackholing solution to protect your network from DDoS attacks.
As soon as your team notices a sharp increase in traffic to your network, they can ban all incoming traffic, giving them enough time to filter through all the IP addresses and find which network is responsible for the DDoS attack. Once the offending network has been found and blocked from sending anymore traffic, the ban can be lifted and operations will return to normal leaving your network safe, unaffected and fully-functioning.
How will you benefit?
- Stop DDoS attacks before they reach your network
- Once enabled, the Blackholing service is always ready to be activated and help stop a DDoS attack
- Save your team time by outsourcing the DDoS mitigation and rely on the Blackholing solution instead
Blackholing Technical Specifications
- NetIX Blackholing service is available for members running both IPv4 and IPv6 BGP sessions with the Route Servers.
- BNv4: 188.8.131.52
- BNv6: 2001:67c:29f0::9999
- MAC: a0f3.c170.99a8
- 24/7 NOC for round the clock support and fully SLA-covered