NetIX's 2021 goals
During our recent members' meeting - Angel Gyurov, Chief Product Development Officer at Neterra - shared our goals for 2021, and in case you didn't see them announced during the meeting, we'd like to share them again.
If any of our goals align with your own plans for this year and if you think our efforts could take some stress away from you, please get in touch with the NetIX team by clicking here and we'll be happy to include you as the rollout happens.
- Bring a new NetIX PoP on-net every time we see we can make a major impact
- Ensure all markets across North & South America can easily connect to a NetIX PoP
- Increase the number of directly connected networks in three years by ten times
- Launch our own marketplace
- Keep connecting low-latency routes
- Be in every major interconnection market in Asia Pacific
Our next-generation network accelerates the Internet; we connect content creators with users faster, cheaper, and more directly than ever.
Our network stretches across more than 150 global data centres in 65 cities from 35 countries. It connects our 140+ members to content from 8,000+ visible networks and 30+ Internet Exchanges.
NetIX offers the best possible Internet connectivity: our members can directly exchange traffic with peers, giving their end-users faster page-load times on 90% of the most popular sites.
Our members include Internet service providers, broadcasters, telecoms operators, and content delivery networks - all the peers your tenants need to access!