Discover DATAIX with NetIX
NetIX has over 30 IXPs partners, and today, we'd like to shine a spotlight on DATAIX!
- DATAIX is a hub for content:
DATAIX currently has 472 members on their exchange - with 80% of them being Internet operators and the remaining 20% being content generators!
- They're all over Europe:
DATAIX has 38 Points of Presence across 16 cities in 7 countries including Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Germany, Sweden, Finland and the Netherlands.
Did you know?
We recently upgraded our DATAIX port and capacity to 100G so we could continue providing industry-leading connectivity and peering solutions to all our 180+ members?
Read the news here!
- They're big on data:
DATAIX keeps the content network busy and pushes over 4Tbps of peak traffic everyday.
- They're a big deal across Europe:
Whilst DATAIX started in Russia, thanks to their innovation and reliability, they've grown to be specialists in Stockholm, Helsinki, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, St Petersburg, and Moscow.